miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009

a little bit longer and I'll be fine

"sometimes in life unexpected comes along. that's what happened to me about two and a half years ago, when i got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. when I first got diagnosed the only question I could ask myself was why me ? but then I started to see that I could use this type of to share my story, so i wrote a song about it two years ago. Many of you have said I've been an inspiration for them and i know that there are some of you here tonight who just need a little bit of hope, there are some of you here tonight who just need a friend and some of you with broken hearts, what I'm here to tell you is that you are our inspiration. The little bit of hope you've been looking for, the best friend that you've been looking for or someone to love is right around the corner. so i'm gonna sing a song right now if you know the words.. sing along"

ojala pudiera encontrar las palabras para describir lo que fue ese momento, pero no se como decirlo , no puedo encontrar la palabra justa ni puedo encontrar con que compararlo para q se entienda. porq todo me parece poco , en fin fue sentir algo q nunca senti. fue llorar desesperadamente desde el momento q se acerco el piano. mierda, como esperaba ese momento. fue gritar cada palabra hasta quedarme sin aire, sentia q la garganta no me daba para mas, fue mirarlo y sentir todas las ganas de estar ahi con él, abrazarlo decirle lo q significa para mi, lo que lo admiro, fue todo, unico. GRACIAS.

may 21st . River Plate stadium . Nick Jonas, unforgettable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario